“ZOGA YOGA CENTER” maintains the https://zoga.ae/ Website (“Site”).
“United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law. All disputes arising in connection therewith shall be heard only by a court of competent jurisdiction in U.A.E.
Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment.
We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
Bookings & Cancelation
All classes must be canceled via the website or the app at least 12 hours before the start of the class to avoid a deduction from your membership. For students with a monthly membership, a day will be deducted from your membership.
Don’t forget to bring your own mat, props & towels as we are not providing these at the moment.
Last entry into class is 5 mins past the start of class- NO EXCEPTIONS.
The studios are a cellphone free zone. Please leave your devices outside of the studios.
Once purchased, packages/workshops/trainings are non-refundable, non-transferable, and cannot be put on hold.
If you’re sick/injured and unable to attend the classes, we’ll put your package on hold (you just need to help us out by providing some documentation/medical note to support your absence)
If you’ve been slacking and couldn’t get through your classes during the validity period, then you have the option of taking on a new package and rolling your expired classes over
The client hereby agrees to the following:
- That he/she is participating in the Yoga classes or any other exercise programs offered by ZOGA during which he/she will receive information and instruction about yoga, physical exercise or health. The client recognizes that exercise requires physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and is fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
- The client understands that it is his/her responsibility to consult a physician prior to and regarding his/her participation in the yoga classes, health programs or workshops offered by the instructor or substitute teacher. The client represents and warrants that he/she is physically fit and has no medical condition, which would prevent him/her to full participation in these yoga classes, health programs or workshops.
- If the client is pregnant, she understands that she will participate fully at her own risk and that of her unborn child/children.
- In consideration of being permitted to participate in the yoga classes, health programs or workshops, the client agrees to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which he/she might incur as a result of participating in the programs offered by the instructor or substitute teacher.
- In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the yoga classes, health programs or workshops, the client knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim he/she may have against the instructor or substitute teacher for injury or damages that he/she may sustain as a result of participating in these programs.
- The client understands that from time to time during yoga classes, the instructor may physically adjust students form and posture. If the client does not want such physical adjustments, he/she will so inform the instructor at each class he/she attends. The client also acknowledges that if he/she wishes to receive such adjustments, it is his/her responsibility to inform the instructor when an adjustment has gone as far as the client desires at that time.
- The client takes full and sole responsibility from any liability of loss or damage to personal property associated with yoga classes or any other events.
Personal belongings that are brought into the studio premises are done so at the member’s own risk. Zoga does not hold any responsibility for any loss or damage to the client’s personal belongings.
Upon receipt of payment, a confirmation email will be sent to the registered email addressed, within 24 hours of receipt of payment.