Zoga is absolutely committed to the protection of privacy and to fully implementing and complying with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
Personal Data Collected
Zoga collects different information in order to help us improve the services and products we offer; and to provide unique personalized services and products to each registrant.
Zoga collects information on you when you enter a user agreement with Zoga and when you register with the Zoga website.
You are under no obligation to provide your complete personal data. However, the minimum information we require for us to be able to provide you with our products and services are your name, phone number, e-mail address.
Zoga may also ask for further information from you in order to obtain a better understanding of how Zoga can provide personalized services to you.
Types of Information we collect:
- Your attendance record.
- Your purchase history.
- Your name, address, residential address, mobile phone number, office number, emergency contact, emergency contact number, email, country, gender, marital status, address.
- What year(s) you may have joined Zoga.
- How you heard of Zoga.
- Community discussions, correspondence through our sites and correspondence sent to us.
- Other information from your interaction with our sites, services, and content, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
- Zoga will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
- Zoga takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (Zoga) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online
- The Zoga is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted
We use your Personal Information:
- To process your application and registration.
- To process your contract renewal and upgrade.
- To conduct market research and analysis.
- For direct marketing.
- To ascertain if you are eligible for discounts.
- For other related purpose.
We intend to use your phone number and email in direct marketing activities such as promotion of our fitness, yoga, and retail services, e-newsletters, contract renewal and upgrades (including but not limited to renewal of Personal Yoga packages and others), market updates and other services or updates.
Cookies are small pieces of information which are stored by your browser on your computer. Many websites generate cookies which will be stored on your hard drive so that on subsequent visits to that site it will recognize that you have previously used that site and make it easier for you to use that site.